I like to keep things simple – with so much to organise, I’m sure you do too! So the only hidden extra you’ll find around here are the special treats I’ll pop into your box when I deliver your finished images… shh! I offer a comprehensive digital package designed to cover everything you’d hoped for without any additional charges, and you’ll have upwards of 450 high-resolution digital images of your day to remember it forever; OR – and I’m an enthusiastic advocate of printing your memories – take advantage of the all-inclusive digital + album package.
2017 full-day digital wedding photography package – £1650
NEW 2017 full-day digital image files PLUS your choice of fine art album – £2000
Do get in touch with as many of the details as possible (I have a wonderful pdf brochure to let you see!) / bespoke quotes available for Monday-Friday and October-February weddings.
Your package includes –
- pre-wedding consultation (Skype, email or phone, or in person with tea and cake) – let’s get to know each other and you can tell me absolutely everything about your exciting plans;
- comprehensive and friendly coverage of the whole wedding day (8-9hrs approx), from around 2 hours before you leave for the ceremony, until about 30 minutes after your first dance once everyone is into party-mode!
- upwards of 450 high-resolution, beautifully edited shots of your wedding day, with license to personally share and print as many copies as you’d like;
- a highlights showreel set to licensed music that you can share online, as well as a password-protected online gallery (should your family and friends wish to view or order prints of their own);
- and peace of mind that I have full professional insurance up to £5m, and won’t be charging extra for any UK travel or accommodation.
(Even more options: you can also request to add a 2nd photographer for the day, or book a trial run for some fun pre-wedding/engagement portraits, including a bunch of gorgeous high-res digital files – please request pdf brochure for prices).
If you are having a smaller wedding or don’t particularly need a photographer covering the whole day, have you considered a more bijou package?…